• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thea and Bobbin!!!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much for bringing me the goodies last Thursday, for those of you who don't know Thea had some stuff to give away and very kindly donated it to our rescue, some hay, straw, sawdust and the most fantastic paper bedding, very much appreciated Thea.

The paper bedding has really helped make Harriet and Harvey a lot more comfortable and they love it because it's so warm and soft.

A very big
THANK YOU THEA FROM ALL OUR BUNNIES XXXX

Hi Theo :wave:

Awww that's so sweet! It really wasn't a problem in fact it was a joy to come and see them all. I'm glad Harriet and Harvey feel comfy with the shredded paper, it is really soft :D

Say hello to all of them, especially the poorly ones, the babies, oh and Mack and Mabel too! :wave:

Thea x

aaww thats really nice of you to donate all of that stuff :) its good to know there are still kind enough people out there to help the rescues and bunnies in need

aaww thats really nice of you to donate all of that stuff :) its good to know there are still kind enough people out there to help the rescues and bunnies in need

Oh you'll make me blush! :oops:

Really just doing my bit, and seeing as she lives so close. Plus I didn't want to throw those things away, would be such a waste.

Plus I got to see loads of lovely buns! :D

Back