• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick question on bonding

jesska

Alpha Buck
how do i get him to stop hump and grunting while he running around after them the girls dont do anything about it but i bet its anoying for them,but as soon as he flops out they lick him so they do like him just,poor things getting humpt
sooo how do i get rid of the humping??
third introduction i thought it would of stop

if you keep removing him, he is going to hump for dominance. once dominance is established he'll stop. ie once they are together being bonded constantly x

When Stu was bonded with Ebony he spent nearly a week humping her, eventually ove rthe week it got less and less and now he never does it. It may take longer with some buns to establish dominance but once they do it usually stops.

Humping is all part of them sorting out their hierachy, there is nothing you can do to stop him, he will stop on his own accord. If you split them because of this he will just continue when you put them back together. If she is that fed up she will have a go back and he will soon get the message.

Just keep them together and let him get bored chasing her!

well i kept putting them back in their own cages cause the girls just looked fed up with it, but i think that i am going to keep them in house over night and keep them togther cause i know this is going to work,cause hes so affectinate with them well when he gets tired of the humping!
thanks guys

Back