• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits!

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
They are so like children! The girls were playing out today & Rhia was being silly (as she usually is, has faaar too much energy!) & running round like a lunatic...and she flew straight into jens little head!! Actually heard the collision! Rhia carried on & poor Jeni sat there all dazed looking like a little child trying not to cry!! Awwww :love: Xx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fudge and clove both binkied at the same time and ran into a tunnel at opposite ends a *bang*! They sat still for a few moments, they must ave been seeing many stars! Bless em, silly *******!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoops is like a child when you tell her not to do something ... and the second your back is turned she does it anyway! Then when you tell her off she looks at you as if to say "Me?!?" :lol:

Awwwww, bless!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have witnessed a few mid-air binky collisions here, too!!!!!:lol: :lol:

isn't just rabbits that are like children.

mum left the hoover in the middle of the floor earlier, and our pooch walked straight into it (iffy is blind), instead of making a fuss she just turns in the opposite direction and goes and sits back in the chair. iffys ickle face said it all "that really hurt but they dont need to know!" :roll:

Alvin was looking in my shopping bags earlier to see what id bought for him.... that pretty child like too i think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They so are :lol: They're such amazing animals, I've been sad today about losing Coco and Tufty's been sitting with me a lot just wanting nose rubs and snuggling up to me :love: :love:

lol we got some of those willow balls from PAH, and they were 3 for 2, so peanut and jelly got one and domino and pebbles got two bcus they love them more, so i thought giving them two would stop the childish behaviour.

but no, one will bite one side and the other wil bite the other side and they have a tug of war for the willow ball. domino ALWAYS wins, and pebbles turns her back to him. she doesnt go 4 the other one, she wants HIS lol

childish!

When I tell mine off for chewing the furniture they keep an eye on me & only when they see me getting up & moving towards them do they stop.

Back