• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cashmere lops?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Anyone have a cashmere lop we could see photos of pleeeease? I absolutely :love: them!! Do they come up in rescue very often? Xx

Cashmere Lop photos:

cashmerelops006.jpg

cashmerelops007-1.jpg

cashies014.jpg

Arran again :love:

cashmerelops002-1.jpg

cashies005.jpg

cutes008.jpg

cutes005.jpg

Arama

CASHMERELOPS007edot.jpg

Snowstorm

CashmereLopSnowstorm002.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :love: :love: :love: Oh my gosh I keep saying no more - but I want one so much?!! Bug.ger Ive just thought, Dont know if i replied to your pm from a few weeks ago - So sorry! :oops: Xx

I sort of went a bit mad posting photos :lol:

I hope I didn't upset anyone, and please don't disagree on this thread because I've posted photos, especially since it holds five very special photos, Dylan and Tarry.

I sort of went a bit mad posting photos :lol:

I hope I didn't upset anyone, and please don't disagree on this thread because I've posted photos, especially since it holds five very special photos, Dylan and Tarry.

Aww Doll, Stop apologising :) I asked for photos...from anyone!! :D But I AM blaming you for adding to my already unbearable broodiness!! I want one so bad :(

I have had one arrive in rescue, Tazmay, she was black and had a big bald patch on her bum.

She was adopted by Drboo.

Back