• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buu and Beau

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
They have made my birthday extra special just because I got to hang out with them all day :love:

DSC05548.jpg

DSC05546.jpg

DSC05541.jpg

DSC05525.jpg

DSC05513.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05496.jpg

DSC05495.jpg

DSC05484.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

DSC05478.jpg

And they send millions of bunny kisses to their favourite auntie Tracey :lol: xxxx

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:wave: to my favourite couple:wave:

they look so gorgeous together becky!.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks hun :lol: You have no idea how pleased I am that they are getting on ok :lol: Hopefully they are both moving out into the hutch and run together next weekend :shock: :lol: x

awww they are so adorable :love: :love: are they related at all? just wondered because they look so much a like lol

I have no idea :lol: I got Buu from a garden center almost three years ago and adopted Beau from our animal shelter in February this year. They could be though :D I know the lady who has Beau's brother and you wouldnt be able to tell them apart :shock: :lol:

They are SUCH stunning bunsters!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I TOTALLY enjoyed a good part of my birthday today too by spending a LOT of time with my buns!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Back