• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barker and Everett - GONE TO NEW HOME!

emilyarc

Warren Scout
The boys, Barker and Everett, just love each other, always wanting to do things together. They are brothers of about 7 months old and they groom each other and basically are in love! A very sweet pair of boys.
They are a little nervous and but enjoy the garden and are nosey. One of them has has been known to bite but the other doesn't. Therefore they have been overlooked.They are both full of fun and looking for a loving home together.
barker.jpg

These rabbits are being fostered in Richmond Upon Thames by ARC. If you are interested in this sweet pair please PM emilyarc.

Last edited:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am NOT looking! I am NOT looking! I am NOT looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Gisela.......you know me TOO well!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I saw these boys, and Pongo and Perdy, last weekend. At least there were some grey and white Dutch bunnies at Karen's, when we picked up the 4 girls for Victoria. They all looked very sweet and very inquisitive.

I think I saw these boys, and Pongo and Perdy, last weekend. At least there were some grey and white Dutch bunnies at Karen's, when we picked up the 4 girls for Victoria. They all looked very sweet and very inquisitive.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Gisela, I should have told you I'm partial to Dutch bunnies and you could have sneaked them out in your pocket when Karen wasn't looking :lol: :lol:

Bump.... These boys have been with us a while now.... since the big rescue of Dutches (I think it was summer, but not sure!)

I think this pair are the only dutches left at ARC from that particular rescue, all others have gone to new homes! :roll:

Can you give them a home they can call their own?:wave:

I would adore to have them, I just dont think anything quite compares to a cheeky Dutch buck (or two).... there must be a quiet home out there somewhere that needs livening up a bit :lol:

Back