• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caspians learnt to beg!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
He has just sat next to me and reached up to the coffee table where my BLT is sitting, little nose twitching away, and made a grab for it :shock:

I have moved it out of reach and now he is sitting on his haunches staring at it so I gave him a tiny piece of brown bread....now of course he wont go away :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Bobbie has got just as bad !! If I dont give her a Bran Flake from my breakfast she jumps onto my lap.........and straight into my bowl of cereal :rolleyes:

Janex :wave:

He just tried to jump onto the coffee table and slipped but for a split second he was hanging on by his front paws...

He has dissappeared now in embaressment.

Yep thats the one....

Im worried about what he is up now though :? I cant take my eye of him for a second.

I do love having a special house bun though :D

:lol: The other morning i sat on the floor with tomatoes on toast...I had a bun either side of me stealing my tomatoes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My bunnies won't touch tomatoes. They've nicked a tub of ice cream from the coffee table though. Luckily it was empty - I'd already eaten the contents:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Caramel is a real begger too... everytime you walk out of the kitchen and past her she runs up, ears pricked looking for something. So if it is something that isn't bunny friendly I have to go find her something that she can have. :roll: visitors can't believe it when she goes over expecting something. She is worse than a dog. My cats don't do it? I love a begging bun they rock! Go Caspian xxxx

He is so cheeky. I heard the cat bowl clinking then realised all the cats were in the living room, rushed out and the greedy bun has his head in the food....thats gonna do his tummy loads of good :roll:

He has mastered jumping on the sofa and has taken offence to the laptop being on my lap....he has jumped on it twice whilst Im typing this :shock:

He is hilarious! He's like a little dog.My bridge bunny Bugsy used to eat cat biscuits :roll: He'd push the cats out of the way!

I love him sooo much its untrue.

He has become a snugglebut lately too, he was just resting next to me with his head on my lap but now he has gone to bully the cats who are playing with the bunny tunnel.

I also got groomed yesterday :D

He is hilarious! He's like a little dog.My bridge bunny Bugsy used to eat cat biscuits :roll: He'd push the cats out of the way!

Tilly-May & Charlie used to push Venny out of the way for his dinner/water...and he'd stand behind them crying!! :lol:

I love him sooo much its untrue.

He has become a snugglebut lately too, he was just resting next to me with his head on my lap but now he has gone to bully the cats who are playing with the bunny tunnel.

I also got groomed yesterday :D

Awwww. it makes you go weak when they do this doesn't it. Gorgeous bunsters. Flyn is going to be exactly like that Sooz. He just wants fuss all the time.

and for tonights trick.....

Lets steal the Infacol bottle from its box, drag it across the living room and eat the rubber stopper :?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a little monkey he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buns make me laugh when they look at you with disgust if you don't give them any of what you've got!

Dumpling and Treacle mob my mum in the kitchen cus she always gives them treats :roll:

Back