• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very refreshing afternoon....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
So over a week agout I helped my vet out with a client whose baby rabbits had started to fight, it was a case of referred aggression and getting them rebonded was pretty easy (with telephone instructions). Yesterday I was called again to explain about the dominance 'mounting' and the fact that they were two girls.

They very kindly offered a donation for my help and I gave them the address, expecting it to be posted.

Today they called to drop it round and brought the rabbits in question for me to see.....they were beautiful, healthy little bunnies :D

I showed them how to clip claws and had a long discussion about neutering and GAs, VHD vaccinations, worming, EC, diet, pellets and vets. It was so nice to have someone who was genuinely interested and really WANTED to learn about rabbits and to see how much they adored their little fluff balls.

They made a very generous donation to the rescue and I have to say I enjoyed the whole experience :D

Back