• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurray for Lola!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
So its only taken 10 days but the stubborn little nethie finally ate something other than spring greens during the night!

This morning the hay ball was empty and she had eaten a bowl of mushed up SS, she is now tucking into more hay and some A&P.

She is much more active and looks better already.

How bizzarre :?

Excellent news :D My nethie is a stubborn girlie, especially after her spay :) I think they are highly strung bunnies :lol:

Lola is a little agouti nethie who arrived a while back but hasnt eaten since she arrived. There is nothing physically wrong with her, not teeth, no bloat and no pain but she refused all food apart from spring greens and even that took 3 days :?

It turns out she may well have been grieving and stressed and is now feeling better.

:wave: :wave:

My little *foster* Rosie has finally decided that she likes some pellets (P@H dwarf ones :roll: ....) which she eats with relish......well at least it is one step up from the **** mix. Spring greens are her definite favourite veg, followed by brocolli, parsley and then carrot....which she sort of takes or leaves. I don't know how you feel about treats but she goes nuts for the beetroot Wagg treats that you get from Tesco's.

Back