• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizz wonderfull black and white dutch-rehomed

mullethead

Mama Doe
Fizz was found wondering the streets and took to the rspca as the finder was told to leave him in the local park:( by a neighbour:( .Fizz will be castrated and microchipped before being rehomed.
fizzrab.jpg

Last edited:
Why has Fizz not been rehomed yet? :( He's always there when I check the website, but the Dutch girlies seem to vanish quickly... Someone take him!

I know. :p
But Barney would never forgive me if I adopted another male rabbit - I'm very much 'his'. He doesn't mind Amber, he thinks both she and I are his does... but I don't think he'd be as accepting of another male bunny. :lol: Believe me, if he would be I'd have been asking to adopt another Dutch boy from Elaine... I adore Chap... When I was there he was proving how licky he is through the hutch mesh. ^^ I was all in luuuurve, but the thought of Barney's sulks sobered me up nicely.

Back