• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hes back!

i have my old harvey back!
after months and months of being being grumpy and grunting at me..running away from me etc...he finally let me pick him up the other day and have cuddles. and everyday from then hes let me aswell! im so pleased my patience and just taking time with him has paid off. i was starting to think id never get a snuggle from him again!
i dont think any of me mates understand how happy i was and what it meant to me to have him to hold in my arms again. i swear im welling up now just thinking about it. :D :D

just wanted to share it with people who would get where im coming from lol

Ahh. That's lovely. I know exactly what you mean.

My darling Bella is such an independent feisty madam and tonight for the first time she almost got close enough to what I'd call a proper cuddle. She almost lay on me - very close by - and just lay there having nose rubs. Her normally uppy ears were all over the place. I had a tear in my eyes.

You love them so much and when they do something that so obviously shows they trust - and maybe even like! - you, it's very emotional.

So glad your darling Harvey feels safe and happy again.

Bunny hugs to you both.

:)

congrats-really pleased that harvey is back to normal. he must have needed time to get over the loss of his partner. give him a big hug from me :)

Back