• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thistle hall rabbit hutch U/D NOW WITHOUT THE GUINEA PIGS

Just posted this on the guineapig forum hoping someone can help.
I would bid if i was nearer:cry:

its sad im forever finding Guinea Pigs being sold with hutches on ebay but dont bother to post them up anymore as all people do is report it without thinking about getting the Guinea Pigs first :? it really worries me what happens to the Guinea Pigs when the listing is taken down :(

its sad im forever finding Guinea Pigs being sold with hutches on ebay but dont bother to post them up anymore as all people do is report it without thinking about getting the Guinea Pigs first :? it really worries me what happens to the Guinea Pigs when the listing is taken down :(

Thats why I don't report to ebay, in the hope someone will be interested in both the animals and the cages:(

Need a new hutch, have emailed to ask if they'd consider delivering it to me for petrol money, I've offered to take the guinea pigs if they're still available :oops:

Back