• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding three- need good vibes please

clairen

Warren Scout
Eve at Briar Patch is attempting to bond my Eric and Ernie with their father- Blue. Please send lots of good vibes, when I left there was some scuffling as Blue wants to be dominant and Ernie is the dominant one of the current pair. Blue will need to 'win' if they are to bond as he is much bigger and is very dominant, but both are quite feisty and Ernie was having a go back.

Eve was chilled out about the whole thing as she has lots of experience but I felt bad as fur was flying and poor submissive Eric was cowering in the corner as the two others went head to head :cry:. However I know they are in good hands and she knows what she is doing.

Haven't heard anything yet which is promising as she said she would call straight away if it was a no go-er.

Anyway, all good vibes gratefully received :thumb:

Sending bonding thoughts!

I adore Blue he's such a beauty :love: I was there when he and a number of others were rescued, it would be great to know that he was going to join his siblings in a great new home.

Fingers crossed that it all works out!

Thanks Alison,

Eve emailed me to say there has been no more trouble, apparently they have all been grooming each other and things look good at the moment. Fingers crossed they behave themselves from now on and I'll be able to take home all three :D

Back