• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebble has gone to her new home...pics

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I feel happy sad today as little pebble has gone to her new home. I will miss the little lump but know she has the most amazing new mum, dad & husbunny who will love her very much.

She was with me for about a month and was very neglected when she arrived and had to undergo an GA in order to shave her and clean her up. She responded well to and was an angel with all her meds and subsequent treatments. She has now fully recovered, poo's normally, been vaccinated and spayed and gone to her forever home.

Here are a couple of pics I took this morning when she met her new man :D (the pink bit on her ear was from a reaction to the GA, its healing nicely)

CIMG0807.jpg

CIMG0806.jpg

CIMG0804.jpg

Popcorn gave her some licks as soon as he saw her, they did have a little scuffle after but they are in safe hands as Louise has bonded before. I'm confident that they willl be settled in no time.

Bye Bye Pebble bunny :love:

Last edited:
Aww, she looks happy with her new husbun, they make a gorgeous couple :) Nancy went today too, just emptied and put away her hutch and run and I am going to miss her, I'm upset about other things at the moment so haven't really thought about it but it's definitely not going to be the same without her here :(

What a lovely couple they make :love: Sure they'll be very happy together (tho know you'll miss her lots - she's a lovely girlie) x

Aww, she looks happy with her new husbun, they make a gorgeous couple :) Nancy went today too, just emptied and put away her hutch and run and I am going to miss her, I'm upset about other things at the moment so haven't really thought about it but it's definitely not going to be the same without her here :(

I know, I'm sorry about Coco :cry: x

Back