• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys girlfriends have arrived!

J

JoBananas

Hi

My male neutered buns Sooty and Sweep decided not to be friends any more :( - After much heartache I separated them and decided to get them both a girlfriend as I couldn't bear to think of them having no one to snuggle up to in this cold weather!

Spoke to a really lovely lady at the RSPCA and she had 2 girls that sounded ideal - Sugar (a polish rabbit rescued from a breeder that had 46 buns living in microwave sized hutches) and Georgia (a large lop that was handed over because the owner did not want her any more and then had 8 babies - all of which were re homed leaving her :( Both girls have been spayed and myxsi jabbed.

Anyway they came to their new home yesterday and I decided to bond Sooty and Georgia (now named Syrup!) straight away. Early signs are good. They ran around for 2 hours and Sooty just followed Syrup around. Decided to put both buns in Sooty's hutch last night as the initial meeting went so well.

I wouldn't say its love at first sight but I have everything crossed for them. They are currently running around the garden having a great time.

Next for Sweep and Sugar. Here's hoping...

These girls deserve to be happy.

I will let you know how it goes and try to get some pictures for you...

Bye for now
Jo
:wave:

Back