• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think you'll have anymore rabbits?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
once the ones you have now have lived their long, happy healthy lives :D Do you think you'll ever own anymore?

I don't think I will, I'll never stop loving them but I don't think I'd ever want them again, but if I did I'd have my lurvely Female French Lop house bunny called Frenchie :love:

But I think I'll be too upset about the loss of my gorgeous six to consider ownign them again.

i cant imagine life without a house bunny now..... chances are i wont be able to have a dog again and with chipmunks i cant have a cat... so ill fill my life with bunnies i think

When we lost Dizzy in May we were going to keep Molly on her own for her "retirement". However we moved house, fell in love with Hoops and ended up with 2 house bunnies. Sadly Molly went to be with Dizzy at the end of July and then we had Ant from Honeybunnies. Now that we've got house bunnies I think it would be hard to not have any - get so used to having them under your feet all the time!

I can't imagine life without bunnies. I get so much joy, love and laughter from my buns that thinking about not having that is unbearable.

I'd like to think that when I'm a doddery old dear, that I'll still be surrounded by buns, piggies and cats.

:)

Always.
I adore them. :)
I was devestated to lose my first two bunnies, but I can't imagine ever not having more due to that. I'm getting bunny number three early next year (hopefully) and I'm very excited. But I've already informed all my friends I'll be a batty old rabbit lady one day. Not a cat lady, but a rabbit lady, hehe.

Always.
I adore them. :)
I was devestated to lose my first two bunnies, but I can't imagine ever not having more due to that. I'm getting bunny number three early next year (hopefully) and I'm very excited. But I've already informed all my friends I'll be a batty old rabbit lady one day. Not a cat lady, but a rabbit lady, hehe.

a new trend... im planning on bein and old rabbit lady too :)

theres always going to be bunnies in need of a good home - although i would be upset at the death of my buns, id feel i was letting them down by not taking in any more of their kind who would need a home!

I'll definitely get more:D
And it won't necessarily happen once my current ones have passed on either. :lol: Next year more like it:D When the new cages are ready.

i cnt imagine ever having four different buns to my four. but things change and i know they wont be my last bunnies. :)

I won't have another rabbit after Rowan has gone, fingers crossed that'll be years from now.

Last edited:
I couldnt imagine not having bunnies now :D I will be heartbroken when mine go to the bridge but it wouldnt stop me from having more, especially knowing how many are in rescue and need a loving home which I could provide ;) x

I love my rabbits (and piggies) but I hate hay :roll: It's going to be a toughie. I'd be tempted to get cats, although I prefer rabbits, just because they don't eat hay :?

I think so. I love my buns and can't imagine my life without them now. There are always going to be bunsters needing homes in rescues and I'll be able to give them that so I'll probably always have them.

Back