• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Met a Special BIG Bun Today, He Needs Lots of Vibes

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bobtails have the most gorgeous Agouti Giant called Billy-Boy
He is brain damaged after problems whilst he was under GA :cry:
Billy-Boy is now blind and he cant move about too well :cry:
Delia is giving him lots of physio and TLC and he has shown some signs of improvement :) But Billy-Boy has a LONG way to go and will probably always be a 'special needs' Bunny. He is sooooooooooo friendly and despite his profound disability he seems very content and eats like a horse!!

Please send BIG Billy-Boy lots of vibes. He really is a very special Bunny

Janex

Billy-Boy really is the sweetest Bun and he loves to give 'Bunny kisses' :love:
What happened to him is just so sad, he is only a baby :cry:

Just to clarify the GA mishap which caused Billy-Boy's brain damage did NOT occur at the Vet Bobtails uses

Janex

When I was nursing I looked after a little baby girl who had suffered the same damage due to surgery on a hernia... it looked very dire indeed but about a year later I saw her again and couldn't believe she was the same girl. She was still special needs but 100% improved, so miracles do happen, and I'll be sending all the good vibes for Billy-Boy to have a miracle happen too

Back