• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my bunnies!(pic heavy!)

cazsamps

Young Bun
Sammocage.jpg

This is Sammo he is my very gorgeous Netherland dwarf. Here he is at 9 weeks old when i first got him.

Bbop.jpg

This is Bbop he is my gorgeous English Spot bunny! He was 10 weeks in this pic.

Bbopnsammo.jpg

My babies together playing outside!

Bunnyboys.jpg

Snuggle time!

Bunsinbed.jpg

Big bunnies in bed!

Sammolazy.jpg

Lazy Sammo!

Claimingme.jpg

Bbop claiming me!

Samrunaway.jpg

Sammo running around!

Myboys.jpg

Bunnies in outside hutch!

Beebop.jpg

Bbop close up

DSC00037.jpg

Sammo face change!

DSC00039.jpg

Playing on sofa

DSC00041.jpg

Bbop posing!

DSC00042.jpg

Sammo posing!

DSC00038.jpg

Bbop gonna jump!

DSC00043.jpg

Bbop hogging limelight!!

DSC00074.jpg

Bunnies indoor home!

DSC00075.jpg

Bunnies in indoor home!!

OK so thats enough for now i think lol.

Thankyou! I refer to them as my babies rather than my bunnies! I love them just as much as i love my 4year old son and i am sure if anything ever happened to them i would be mortified :( They are so precious to me and i love to show them off and shower them with love!!! Sad i know lol bet you're all thinking i am some sort of weirdo now!!! :lol:

Awwww they are both beautiful! :love: I have a thing for frosties so Sammo has just captured my heart! :D

That's an interesting home they have, is it mainly fabric?

You're no weirdo... in fact I think you'll fit in just fine! ;) We're all a bit bunny mental! :lol:

Hi no its a dog crate! It is mainly fabric on a solid metal frame and the bottom is a sponge floor with a washable fleece cover!! I have added loads of stuff to it for them and NO they dont chew the sides! They have plenty of stuff to play with and chew on plus they aren't really in there in the day because they roam my house and just go back as and when they feel like it and of course overnight they are in there but they have a nesting box and a litter tray and toys to keep them entertained etc! I will get you a recent pic with all the stuff in it!
It cost me £40 and is great and so easy to clean out lol! I hoover it out everyday and wipe the base down with vinegar solution and bung the fleece cover in the wash then dry it on radiator and stick it back in every night! I have a crisp box in there as a bed that has 2 animal blankets in for them to snuggle in plus they have a plastic igloo and a tube and chew blocks and jingly balls and litter tray etc!! I am pretty chuffed with it lol its a rather nifty set-up if i do say so myself and its better for them than to be stuck outside in a hutch in these awful weathers! :D

you have some lovley bunnies there :) like thier indoor home. Is that a dog kennel or a child play pen or something.

Really enjoyed your pics

What spoilt , lucky little bunnies having both an indoor and outdoor home! :D

That indoor crate is superb. Love your set up.;)

Your rabbits are absolutely, completely and utterly gorgeous! :love: :bunny: :love: :bunny: :love:

Especially love that first pic ....Oh WOW! :love: :love: :love:

Back