• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Like My New Bunny Picture?

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
Decided to display some of my collection of Anita Jeram cards to put up in the bunny room - what do you think?

misc056.jpg

misc060.jpg

i love those cards - i've bought a few but some you have framed i haven't seen before. i love the cloud watching buns

Thanks, I love the cloud watchers too! I think it's a landscape (rather than portrait) one, so I may turn the frame round, put in 5 landscape ones and ring the changes from time to time :)

Wow - that looks great. Oddly enough I was sorting out my collection of those cards today. Turns out I have 16 of them :oops: . I was thinking about framing them individually, but they look really effective like that:D

Wow - that looks great. Oddly enough I was sorting out my collection of those cards today. Turns out I have 16 of them :oops: . I was thinking about framing them individually, but they look really effective like that:D

Hee hee, I have 15 others as well as those 5! :oops:

Feel free to copy :thumb: :D

They are lovely I have a few mounted around the house too.

I think my favourite is the one with 2 lop buns facing each other saying "Your Gorgeous" although I do love the "I love Nature one too" ....

Back