• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many in your bonded house bun group?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
As the title really, I have 3 and people think I'm nuts, I, on the other hand was thinking of adding another to make up the numbers......

So how many free range bunnies to people have in their houses????

mady and moses are my two house buns, but they aren't free all the time - moses has found his teeth and mady like eating telephones and the sofa :roll: i would ahve them to be free all the time but can't if i want a nice house.

Oh, they are just so funny aren't they!!? I got Daisy when she was about 7 weeks old and Gabriel loved her to bits from the second they met :love: He was like that with Nush too - think he is just a ladies bun :lol: :lol: :lol: The girls on the other hand took a while longer :roll: :roll:

Awwwwww he just hasn't met the right lady bunny yet..... did you try him with a baby girl????

i cant face another baby.... it was ace having Alvin from a baby but i was a wreck when he had his bits off so id be worse with a gal :(

i still have a gorgeous Satin gal reserved at hopper haven, as long as they dont forget me i should get a call sometime in december to say shes ready for rehoming....then ill hope his hormones have died down enough....

I*'ve just got Max and Shayla now although I did have Squirrel and Thumper with them for a while - having four bunnies was a bit of a tripping hazard!! :lol:

Back