• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy!! : )

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Well, I met my first RU person in the flesh last night... Theo (Snowy) - I went round to give her some spare bedding and hay and she was so lovely and welcomed me in.

I met the indoor bunnies... the sick ward and the maternity ward. They were all so well look after, homes full of hay and snugglesafes :D I met Mac and Mabel too! They are stunning and nothing like the horrible image that I had etched of them in my mind - that photo taken when they were first brought in :( But now they look so healthy! They are the sweetest bunnies, Mabel particularly like nosey rubs! :love:

I also saw Frodo from a distance, guarding his domain, known to the hoomans as the sitting room!!

I saw the babies that had only just emerged the day before, mummy is such an elegant rabbit and the babes were hopping about like frogs! So sweet!

I have so much admiration for Theo and the work she does and all the other fosters and rescues around the country. It really enlightened me to how much support they need, to keep helping these poor creatures find new caring homes. All the competitions and donations they can get from RU I know will be very very welcomed.

I only brought round some shredded paper bedding and a bit of hay and straw, but I could see that anything, even the smallest things help out a great deal. I know that tonnes of people already help out a considerable amount, but to everyone else - don't throw anything away, see if any near by fosterer's and rescues could use them :thumb:

Thanks for having me Theo! Kisses to your buns from me :wave:

Theo is fab :D

When Helen and I went to pick up the 6 breeders rabbits they were al lned up in the kitchen with food, hay and water and all had their details recorded and waiting to go.

Mack & Mabel are :love:

Mac and Mabel look like slippers when they are sitting next to each other they are adorable :love:

It was lovely to meet Theo and her lovely husband when Sooz and I went down.

Shame my car has broken so I won't be doing any more bunny runs for a while :(

All rescues and fosterers are fantastic for what they do, I wish I could do more

Awww how lovely bless. Definate well done to people like Theo and other rescues and fosteres on here! I only foster 2 at a time and wish I could foster more.... still trying to work out how I could fit another hutch in lol!

Back