• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bitten Boobie

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Well Caramel has just decided I had something inmy pyjama top and bitten my boobie in the most sensitive place. Ouch! :oops: Then she looked at me as if to say "What?... and where the hell are my morning greens???" :rolleyes:

It was.... she was in a faff as she thought I had food and I crouched down on the floor and got a bitten nipple lol. Sounds a bit like a cocktail :lol: :lol: "yes barman a bitten nipple please"! :lol: :lol:

It was.... she was in a faff as she thought I had food and I crouched down on the floor and got a bitten nipple lol. Sounds a bit like a cocktail :lol: :lol: "yes barman a bitten nipple please"! :lol: :lol:

lmao.... that is so funny... it does rather!! lol glad caramel is back to old tricks chels is on the mend too now :) yay!

My horse bit me in that same place when i first got him :shock:

He drew blood and i still have the scar!, Its a little something to remember him by i suppose!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you always know they fellin better when they bein norty..... im sure your pain is worth that feeling of whooop whooop shes being norty again :)

I know how painful it is - I've been bitten in the same place and it hurt for days. :shock:

Bless them! You've got to love them. :love:

:)

Back