• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tumble tots out again - pic heavy !

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I couldn't help but take more pics.....:oops: here are just some...

Firstly - Mum Ollie :D , isn't she beautiful, she will need a home when the babies are weaned and ready...

mum1.jpg

And more of the tumble tots...

baby8.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby7.jpg

baby4.jpg

baby1.jpg

baby10.jpg

baby11.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

What a lovely little bunch...I like the (fawn?) goldeny ones. Not so good with my rabbit colours.

Gorgeous :love: Gorgeous :love: Gorgeous :love: Gorgeous :love: !!!!

Ollie and Roo are almost identical .. perhaps that's why I felt I'd met him before when he arrived on Sunday!!

Yey! :love: I've never seen such small buns so when they were jumping about like frogs at Theo's yesterday is was a bit :shock:

:love: :love: :love:

They are so pretty and my is Awwwww!! :D :wave:

Aww gald Theos have come out now as well :D Do they look alike? They are related somehow I'm sure.

Yes pretty much the same size - I think :? Four of them, one died :cry: If I remember right there were two almost completely white ones, definitely one orange one and perhaps a darker one.

I did contemplate pinching a few... but mummy bunny was so sweet I couldn't bring myself to do that to her! ;) :lol:

Yes pretty much the same size - I think :? Four of them, one died :cry: If I remember right there were two almost completely white ones, definitely one orange one and perhaps a darker one.

I did contemplate pinching a few... but mummy bunny was so sweet I couldn't bring myself to do that to her! ;) :lol:

Mummy Ollie runs a mile form hers!!! They are little terrors and try and feed from her as soon as they see her!! They were all fat and snuggly this morning though so assume she gave in, in the end !! :lol: :lol:

Mummy Ollie runs a mile form hers!!! They are little terrors and try and feed from her as soon as they see her!! They were all fat and snuggly this morning though so assume she gave in, in the end !! :lol: :lol:

Yes Theo said hers do the same, but mummy legs it so they are left upsdie-down on the floor! :shock: :love:

Back