• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want a GIANT!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
Hi Guys!
As you all know I already have Amber the giant but I would like a male for her to bond with-I want him from a rescue. Have any of you got any in rescues at the minute? Amber is fully vac and neutered. She is ten months old. x x x

I never seen a giant with that color. I have sandy color, tan color Flemish Giants, but not a color like that. Amy go for it before someone else jump on that bunny

I never seen a giant with that color. I have sandy color, tan color Flemish Giants, but not a color like that. Amy go for it before someone else jump on that bunny

I agree, hopefully she will be online soon, before someone else takes him.
Sallyx

Hello! Im back I couldnt get on last nite is the forum down? Im going to enquire about hector now thanks for your replies x x

Phoning Hector now to see if he wants to come and live with me! hehehe Iwill keep you up dated x x x

This one came up today, but I don't know anything about this rescue:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=10434

ARC don't have any giants at the moment, as far as I know. Shame that the Bobtails boy is having health problems, hope he'll be ok soon.

Hi thanks for your reply! Billy and Amber wouldnt be suited as Billy is blind and Amber would have no sympathy for this. She is to lively- I think they are going to keep Billy on them selves. Im sad as he was lovely but only being fair to him and Amber. Do you think I have done the right thing? x x x

Hi thanks for your reply! Billy and Amber wouldnt be suited as Billy is blind and Amber would have no sympathy for this. She is to lively- I think they are going to keep Billy on them selves. Im sad as he was lovely but only being fair to him and Amber. Do you think I have done the right thing? x x x

Oh, I did not know he was blind. That would make things more complicated, I guess, specially if Amber is a very active girl. I have never had a blind bunny, only a half blind cat. :D Any news about Hector?

No news, tried to ring but no answer. Will keep trying. Billy hasnt got use of one of his font legs either- So I cant take him on. :cry: I had a long chat with bobtails about him but Amber would annoy him as she needs so much attention it wouldnt be fair. x x x Thanks for your reply will keep you updated x x

In that case, you are the only one who knows the answer. what is the personality of amber?

One word shes crazy!!! She can be very moody if she doesnt get full attention 24/7, very active,playful, so its for the best but im upset as he was lovely.:cry: x x x

How frustrating, got to the end of the thread and was expecting to see Amy had reserved him.... hmm I wonder who has???

Back