• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For the patriotic bunny out there..

Omg - Becki doesn't like a vet bed?:shock: Call the ambulance something is wrong with this girl!;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I have to say - purple or green would go so much better with Millie's colouring.;)

Omg - Becki doesn't like a vet bed?:shock: Call the ambulance something is wrong with this girl!;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I have to say - purple or green would go so much better with Millie's colouring.;)

B-ugger off :lol: Hmm I think green for this time of year with Millie ;) Hows she doing now doll? X

Oh yes - a christmassy colour!;) :lol:

She is doing alright, about the same really.:? She has an appointment 6.15 tomorrow with Judith, so fingers crossed we get some good news!:shock:

Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment MUST have some of that Vetbed!!

Picture1564.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Omg Jane - what a perfect fit!:lol:

Thanks guys - isn't it brill?:D *toodles off and checks bank account* :angel:

Ohhh I nearly cried at the cashpoint the other day!!!! :roll: Good Luck with Judith tomorrow Jess, Big Snuggles Millie...and 'Keeping all her toes' and 'No GA' Vibes too petal XXXXXXX

Back