• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg...piglet And Millie Disaster...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
As im sure a lot of you will remember Tracey bonded piglet back with his mummy Millie .
this was a hair raising thing to do as Millie had had a disastrous bonding try with another bunny ending up with both of them being badly injured ...

any way the bonding went quite easily and they have been together since. Millie has loved her boy and constantly washed his ears , face , eyes ...everywhere .:)

then yesterday they had a fight .:( Millie attacked piglet and he turned and fought back. they settled back down to more grooming and all seened forgotton . Then today it happened again ...the second time was awful . Tracey was sure she was going to seriously hurt Little piglet :? :? :(

They are now split back up .
Tracey darnt put them back together . We both think it would only be a matter of time before some bun was seriously hurt.

BUT ...now Tracey feels awful :( :(
she feels so sorry for them .
and this means that she wont be able to keep Millie after all as to keep her here ,single , outdoors wouldnt be fair on her and she already has 2 housebuns indoors .

so it looks like Milly will be up for adoption again .....as a single house bunny only :( :(
She will be coming to mine to make things easier for Tracey.

I hope she will find a good loving indoor home soon :( :(

Last edited:
As im sure a lot of you will remember Tracey bonded piglet back with his mummy Millie .
this was a hair raising thing to do as Millie had had a disastrous bonding try with another bunny ending up with both of them being badly injured ...

any way the bonding went quite easily and they have been together since. Millie has loved her boy and constantly washed his ears , face , eyes ...everywhere .:)

then yesterday they had a fight .:( Millie attacked piglet and he turned and fought back. they settled back down to more grooming and all seened forgotton . Then today it happened again ...the second time was awful . Tracey was sure she was going to seriously hurt Little piglet :? :? :(

They are now split back up .
Tracey darnt put them back together . We both think it would only be a matter of time before some bun was seriously hurt.

BUT ...now Tracey feels awful :( :(
she feels so sorry for them .
and this means that she wont be able to keep Millie after all as to keep her here ,single , outdoors wouldnt be fair on her and she already has 2 housebuns indoors .

so it looks like Milly will be up for adoption again .....as a single house bunny only :( :(
She will be coming to mine to make things easier for Tracey.

I hope she will find a good loving indoor home soon :( :(

I am really sorry Angie and Tracey :cry: :cry:

I get so upset when a bonding goes badly wrong :cry: Especially if the Buns have been together a while.
I hope Milly will find a lovely home as a Housebun.

Janex

That is such a shame and after meeting Piglet tonight I can honestly say it is a gorgeous little bun. I'm so sorry it didn't work out for Piglet and Milly

Traceys realy upset about this . They looked so happy and it made such a happy ending to such a heartbreaking story :( :(

I shall put Millie on rabbits in need later today :(

I know, its awful when they fight. I tried to bond a third rabbit with Billy & Gizmo and the fights between Billy and the new bun were awful. Billy needed vetinary attention. I couldnt stomach it and felt the buns were all getting seriously stressed, so I decided not to force the bond:(

That is such a shame :(

Hopefully Millie will find a new home that just as fantastic as Traceys.

poor Millie is so sad . she isnt diving into her food as she usualy does .

Tracey is realy upset by this . Dont know what to do .:( :( :(

Nothing had changed . no new buns , new routine or anything . They had been in the run for ages .
We realy dont feel we can put them back together but feel so bad :( :( :(

Back