• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies needing homes-Tamworth

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of linzi1loveanimals

I have the following baby buns from a suprise litter. the doe was pregnant on arrival with us and I cannot look after them all.

4 x Lop Cross Bunnies - 1 x smoke grey, 1 x pearl white and chocolate, 1 wooley white with english marks and 1 x broken long hair brown/black speckles & white patches.

Friendly, Clever, Inquisitive and Balanced/Stable.
No aggression to other animals and no fear of anything!

8 weeks old

Sex tba with the help of my vet... just to be sure!

not neutered - due to age

not vaccinated due to age

excellent health - no problems so far

experienced rabbit owners - who believe in neutering and vaccinating and who put there bunnies before themselves!

I am in Tamworth, Staffordshire (Midlands)

These are a suprise litter from a rescue doe I rehomed. She was got rid of by her previous owners because of her aggression... yet she was actually pregnant as I found out after 2 weeks of having her!!! She is not aggressive she was territorial due to being pregnant. She is fine now no problems with territory issues... will eat from your hand, allow you to handle her and stroke her, she rubs noses with you and in general likes people. She is timid due to lack of previous handling. I cannot physically keep all of these babies, I have a rabbit who has central nervous system probs affecting her brain, another 2 bunnies and 2 guinea pigs, 2 cats and 8 mice. All rescue/rehomed from being unwanted by previous owners. I do not have the time, space and money to look after these bunnies. I do not want to part with them but have to for the well being of them and my other pets.

just a quick question, not that I can help by taking any of these babies in but am I the only one who cannot find the username in the members list:oops: :oops: is the spelling right as I would hate this member to loose out on a potential home for one of them:( :?

Back