• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The sweetest thing...Lexie pics added

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a call from a lovely 86 year old lady who is moving into sheltered accomodation next week and has a Blue English to rehome.

She was so lovely and really knowledgeable about the rabbit too, she was fretting terribly about finding him a home.

I could'nt say no could I? ;)

He should be here tonight.

Last edited:
Oh, that poor lady!!!:cry: :cry: And poor bunny.....I bet he is really going to miss her.:cry: :cry:

Well done for taking him in......of COURSE you couldn't say no!!!:D :D :D

She rescued him from a bad situation herself too so feels even worse giving him up.

She has been allowed to take her cockatiels with her but also has to rehome her guinea pigs :(

A lovely little lady called Hermy has just arrived too, she is amazingly gorgeous but only has one eye. her owner was also in a difficult position to let her go and has brought lots of goodies with her.

She is a 4 year old dwarf lop and her colour can only really be described as champagne....

They all sound lovely - poor lady, how heart wrenching. Can't wait for piccies of the bunnies -Hermy sounds :love: :wave:

Pictures tomorrow.

Hermy maybe staying permenantly....me and Phil have been discussing it tonight and want to see how she gets on a bit better before making a decision.

Poor lady having to give up her babies :(

Strangely I've got a 4yr old 'champagne' lop with one eye too :shock:

Poor lady having to give up her babies :(

Strangely I've got a 4yr old 'champagne' lop with one eye too :shock:

Really?

She is gorgeous.....we have renamed her Lexie :D but I very much veering towards letting her go for adoption today. There is nothing wrong with her and she is so pretty Im sure she would find a great home quite easily.

I shuld really keep a hard to rehomer for Caspian and at the moment there is no guarantee he will ever be able to have a GF anyway as we cant stabilise him long enough for a GA.

This is the amazing Lexie....I just cannot explain how soft her fur is :love: :love:

15-09-07_0801.jpg

15-09-07_0804.jpg

and her missing eye :(

15-09-07_0802.jpg

Back