• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit thrown from Flat window...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
News bulletin on Sheffield's Real Radio this morning, rabbit was thrown from a block of flats....local RSPCA describing it as the most horrific thing they have ever seen.

It was still alive when found :cry: :cry:

I am trying to find a net link for it.

Some people need their legs breaking :evil: :evil: :evil:

Blimey it was in May? Why was it only on the news today then?

I missed the full bulletin, my boss just told me about it...is it the same one?

I couldn't believe it when I read your text about this Sooz (sorry for not replying, I have no credit at the moment... :oops: ). That poor rabbit :cry: How could someone make another creature suffer like that, for nothing? What kind of human being thinks it's 'fun' to throw an animal out of a window? I can't even believe to imagine a person like that, it actually makes me feel physically sick :(

Binky free little bunny.

I couldn't believe it when I read your text about this Sooz (sorry for not replying, I have no credit at the moment... :oops: ). That poor rabbit :cry: How could someone make another creature suffer like that, for nothing? What kind of human being thinks it's 'fun' to throw an animal out of a window? I can't even believe to imagine a person like that, it actually makes me feel physically sick :(

Binky free little bunny.

I text you and another 8 people :oops: :oops:

Only two of you didnt reply :no: I wont bother next time, Humph!

I just couldnt believe it...I was telling the customers to shoosh so I could here the news :? Of course they didnt 'get it'.

Makes my blood boil :evil:

Do they not think about the pain they are causing????

I just can't get my head round it. Such a cruel world we live in :cry:

We had a similar case in Germany this year. A guy threw a puppy out the window. It lived for a while and dragged itself across the lawn, but then died. The guy was drunk and had taken drugs, he attacked the policemen when they arrived. He was sentenced to 21 months in prison. Not long enough, if you ask me. :evil:

Blimey it was in May? Why was it only on the news today then?

I missed the full bulletin, my boss just told me about it...is it the same one?

I wondered the same:? :?
I would have thought it was the same on the news though.

I couldn't believe it when I got your text about this. Words completely fail me - I wish I could get hold of them and throw them out of a flat window.

:evil:

Rebec

Back