• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

theyve changed!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i have had peanut butter and jelyl since september 2006. i bonded them roughly a week ago, finally.

Jelly has stopped lunging and stopped being such a moody madam. great!

however ive been in tears over peanut today! he was always a snuggly bunny but since being neutured around 3 months ago he became the biggest softie ever. he always run to the hutch 2 great me, and nuzzled my hands when i stroked him. since he became bonded with jelly, he runs off and hides from me. he stamps his foot whenever i open up the hutch and wriggles when i pick him up. I know bunnies dont like being picked up but he did! he never wriggled ever!! now all he wants to do is get away from me. i dont like it:(

PLUS...whenever they used 2 go in the run (seperatly) they neva used to to dig. now they r together, as soon as they go on the run they are constantly digging, i had to take them out, now i cant put them in the run bcus they r ruining the garden and i have no concrete to put them on.

since they have become bonded its been horrible, i wish i hadnt done it. even thop they seem happy i neva catch them snuggling like pebbles and domino do.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i have had peanut butter and jelyl since september 2006. i bonded them roughly a week ago, finally.

Jelly has stopped lunging and stopped being such a moody madam. great!

however ive been in tears over peanut today! he was always a snuggly bunny but since being neutured around 3 months ago he became the biggest softie ever. he always run to the hutch 2 great me, and nuzzled my hands when i stroked him. since he became bonded with jelly, he runs off and hides from me. he stamps his foot whenever i open up the hutch and wriggles when i pick him up. I know bunnies dont like being picked up but he did! he never wriggled ever!! now all he wants to do is get away from me. i dont like it:(

PLUS...whenever they used 2 go in the run (seperatly) they neva used to to dig. now they r together, as soon as they go on the run they are constantly digging, i had to take them out, now i cant put them in the run bcus they r ruining the garden and i have no concrete to put them on.

since they have become bonded its been horrible, i wish i hadnt done it. even thop they seem happy i neva catch them snuggling like pebbles and domino do.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww Sarah Jane... don't be down :D :wave:

That is great that Jelly has stopped being moody and lunging at you! Perhaps Peanut has become more confident now he's with Jelly and will protest to being held. He's probably protecting Jelly when he thumps :roll:

Even some humans aren't snuggly people in relationships, they love each other but aren't physically affectionate, perhaps this is what Peanut and Jelly are like. As long as they don't fight it's ok right?

Sending you hugs xx

i guess. its just... i had domino from birth and he was always so affectionate to me bcus of thise, and since pebbles arrived he started ignoring me. so now none of my buns want me:(:(:(:(

awwwww. I am sure they love you. I bet your mum thought the same about you whenyou got a boyfriend.:D I can't think of any advice - maybe will settle down?

Back