• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just bought this....

i wanted something like that for my buns i saw a pink stripey one which i fell in love with went to buy it when i got payed and it wasnt there anymore... im sure they'll be all snuggly in there :D

I bought the same type e.g. material but a triangular shape. I bought it from an outdoor market for £5 and put it in Flopsy's bedroom part of his hutch.:rolleyes:

When I went out only next morning you would have thought we had had snow but only in Flopsy's hutch:shock:

He had ripped through the back and pulled out all the stuffing which was like capoc. He had it all over him, between his ears and everywhere.:lol:

It took me ages to clear it all up.

He has also chewed through the paw part on the rabbit bed I bought him from p@h which wasn't cheap!

I have recently bought him a very cheap cat bed from Poundstretcher £3 and believe or not he hasn't destroyed it.

Only likes wrecking expensive stuff!:lol:

I was very tempted to get the buns one but as they pee and poo in the toilet side of the hutch, I'd have to have sereval, so I could changed it daily :lol:

Back