• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its Bavarian Bunny's Fault !!--Update 16/11 The Doctor Will See You Now !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Gisela happened to mention that Bobtails Rescue has an 11 year old Bun looking for a home.
I said I wouldn't look.......
But I did :rolleyes:

Isn't he a sweetie :love:

HARV.jpg

Now I keep going back for just one more look......

Janex

Last edited:
Awww :D I'm sure if they turn him upside down, there's a tattoo on his foot which says 'JANE'S BUNNY' ;)

I resisted looking at Bobtails site til this morning but when I saw him I just melted :oops: :oops:

I am wondering if Erin might like an old Bun to snuggle with :? :?
My two single Bucks are way to big and boisterous for frail Erin.

:? :?

Janex

I resisted looking at Bobtails site til this morning but when I saw him I just melted :oops: :oops:

I am wondering if Erin might like an old Bun to snuggle with :? :?
My two single Bucks are way to big and boisterous for frail Erin.

:? :?

Janex

I think yes Erin would like an oldie bun :D to snuggle with..

:lol: :lol: Naughty Gisella!!

Oooh he does look like a "Jane bun".....it has to be fate.....!!;) :D

*hangs head in shame* :oops: :oops:

But you spelled my name wrong! Ha! You are hereby sentenced to one afternoon of chasing squirrels off our bird feeder. :D (free cake included)

The bunnies on the Bobtails list are almost all rehomed or reserved, they seem to be doing very well with rehoming. Only Arthur and Rosie are still there, they were already looking for a home when I visited Bobtails more than a year ago. :( But ARC have had some bunnies for quite a while now, too. Some bunnies just don't seem to find someone who falls in love with them. Might be worth starting another thread about long termers in RIN.

Back