• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who are the top 50 rabbit rescue shelters in UK?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
For people who offers homeless rabbits a shelter, whether they have a real sanctuary or running out of their homes, can you guys gives your input as to who the top 50 are?

For e.g.,

Adele's place
ARC

Last edited:
Although Ive not visited yet, The Rabbit Residence in Hertfordshire, seem to do a fantastic job rescuing and rehoming rabbits. I believe the lady there copes on her own with a few volunteers. I have seen her website and she is very knowlegeable and obviously cares about rabbits a great deal.

Greenfields, Briar Patch Rescue, Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue, Honeybunnies, Bobtails, Jane Dexter, Underhill, Hopper Haven.

I have named a few that spring to mind. But I think the majority of rabbit rescues would be on my list. Its all about people having an affinity with these wonderful creatures and giving up their lives to devote to their help and I praise all of them. There will be a few that we might "criticize", but who knows where the rabbits would be if even they were not open. So I would say all the rescues listed on RR get my vote

where's this list on RR? I've been looking for that list for quite some time.

I also wanted to remind myself of Jaypot's rescue, I really like it

Tree is goofy, I ask her for a list like this, she actually ask me to post w/o mentioning the link. Raine, thank you.

Back