• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your bun wear red pants?

racheld69

Mama Doe
Do you find looking at siggy pics you get ideas about buns?

eg Just picking 2 that spring to mind I imagine Alvin to have a little cape and red pants and fly round the room when everyone is in bed and goes out having adventures in the middle of the night saving mice from peril and other super hero things. And all Cats Whiskas bunnies wear tiaras and sit on pink velvet cushions. Anyone else or am i weird?

Last edited:
lololololol if he does wear red pants he hides them very well each morning.... will have a good search when i get home tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it!!!!!!!! They do how do you know! :shock:

Lol I always imagine Barney to wear a Robin Hood outfit and Nettle to run round hiding behind the sofa with a catapult. :lol:

Jane's Colin and Lord Lopsley are gentlemen with pipes who sit around with port going over the old days.

Alvin is a grumpy teenager a bit like Harry Enfield's Kevin!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

and once again :shock:

was already struggling to concentrate at work, thanks for that!!

Well Gilbert and Muffin are busy taking a stroll around the gardens in the sunshine in their top hat and bow tie and bonnet and parasol before having a cream tea with carrot cake and cucumber and spring green sandwiches.

It got me thinking

yep....... I definitly want some of what you lot are on!

And then I thought I would just add that when we get bunnies that have been spayed that nibble the operation wound or on one occaision the wound got an infection and broke down , we do the following.

Get a new born babygrow without arms turn it back to front, cut a 2p sized hole about 3/4 of the way down and put it on the bunny so the cut hole goes over the genitals. Having done that get a rabbit harness and thread the shoulders of the babygrow into the harness round the neck and leave on the bunny.

End result is as cute as hell and works a treat without the use of a buster collar.All the bunnies we have had to do this to so far have accepted it straight away and not only could they not nibble the wound it also kept it clean!, and......sot of picking up your thread they look like something from sylvanian people(remember them?)hopping round the run

And I should of added

The tail and the genitals go through the hole and of course adjust what size of babygrow you buy to suit the rabbit, up to about 2kg use the size stated.

You should find the bunny is unable to pull the babygrow off backwards and it often remains pretty clean for a couple of days before you need to change it.

Hope this helps.

i always imagine Alvin in a Ninja outfit you know baggy clother with the square patch cut out where the eyes are? lmao

ive also imagined Kezzas poppy lying on the grass with a daisy chain on her head :?

oh yes and Jack Janes Inspector Morse ;) ive imagined him plenty of times wearing a hat and little coat (like a detective) carrying in his paw a magnifing glass.... anyone think im mad yet :lol:

I imagine Estelle's phoebe to smell of talcum powder and when you puff her it flies out on a little cloud of glitter and flowery smells.

lol sounds more like domino to me!! peanuts to much of a goody two shoes!

That's the thing though - you THINK peanut butter is a goody two shoes - but the reality when you are not around is soooo different. I bet he also wipes his bum on your pillow when he goes in your bedroom.:D

The tail and the genitals go through the hole and of course adjust what size of babygrow you buy to suit the rabbit, up to about 2kg use the size stated.

You should find the bunny is unable to pull the babygrow off backwards and it often remains pretty clean for a couple of days before you need to change it.

Hope this helps.

following on from this - here is Canna in her babygrow after she was neutered - I hated them crashing about in lampshades so i made these little dresses!

Image011.jpg

yep....... I definitly want some of what you lot are on!

And then I thought I would just add that when we get bunnies that have been spayed that nibble the operation wound or on one occaision the wound got an infection and broke down , we do the following.

Get a new born babygrow without arms turn it back to front, cut a 2p sized hole about 3/4 of the way down and put it on the bunny so the cut hole goes over the genitals. Having done that get a rabbit harness and thread the shoulders of the babygrow into the harness round the neck and leave on the bunny.

End result is as cute as hell and works a treat without the use of a buster collar.All the bunnies we have had to do this to so far have accepted it straight away and not only could they not nibble the wound it also kept it clean!, and......sot of picking up your thread they look like something from sylvanian people(remember them?)hopping round the run

What a great idea:D . Do you have any pics you can share?

Back