• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greedy and aloof bunny

pokadotbunny

Young Bun
Since being spayed two weeks ago Miss Nala Bunny's appetite seems to have increased enormously. I always feed her her pellets twice daily with the rest of the day having access to loads of hay and some veggies. She is a mini lop and according to the feeding instructions she is eating double what she should be. II have checked her poop for worms and can't see anything. Is this just classic greedy bunny syndrome?

Secondly Nala also has a veeeery aloof attitude, is there anything I can do to encourage her to want to spend more time with us? She is not a huge fan of being picked up and cuddled. She often jumps on the sofa with us but ends up leaving little gifts for us and never settles. I am dedicating time to interacting and playing with her but am worried i am doing something wrong.

Maybe she's just more hungry as its now winter.

She may need longer after her spay to settle down. Be patient with her and Im sure she'll come round.

Back