• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding vibes....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
for jem today please ....she has a date coming over;)

As she has been reserved then let down so many times we would realy love this to work...bless her:love: :love: :love:

and also for
georgie pig ....

he too has a history of being reserved and ending up staying ...
we need some friendly male to male bonding vibes for him too please ;)

Muffin is all ready and looking forward to meeting his new wife. He's looking out for her already:lol: I think they will make a beautiful couple.
Muffin2.jpg

He's been doing Binkys in excitement this morning, I've told him to stop showing off, it doesn't impress a lady:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well they sniffed at each other throughthe divider then Muffin did a runner into the hutch the big wuss:lol: Hopefully over the next few days they will be enamoured with each other.

Good news so far with George and Caramel, once George stopped running away on Traceys floor he finally ventured out, they had a kiss and chased each other round a bit and bubbled, but no chattering teeth etc. I've got them both home here at the moment and they are happily sharing a small piece of brocolli and have hid in the Igloo. I will separate them again shortly and see how it goes, but so far so good.:D :D

George is being a little too amorous for Caramels liking at the moment but they aren't fighting so I'm holding out hope:D

Fingers crossed everything is going ok with Muffin and Jem - any news Angi?

Last edited:
Back