• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My christmas cards! (Fundraiser) UD. now doing reserve list

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Inspired by Missy's fantastic cards, I did my own last night.... featuring Bobbin of course :D

2031260965_ea12e1364d.jpg
The reverse says "Not Just an Easter Bunny!" ;)

Last edited:
That is brilliant, well done!, I wish I had time to make some like that, I will have to set some time aside and give it a go

Do you fancy making one for me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww, that's fab. Any chance you could email me that santa hat (if its available in jpeg or similar)?

Do you fancy making one for me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww, that's fab. Any chance you could email me that santa hat (if its available in jpeg or similar)?

I'm afraid it's embedded in the image because I did it in Corel draw.

However now that you ask, it has got me thinking... if anyone wants one I could do it and perhaps ask for a couple of pounds donation to a rescue?

I will have to do one at a time... and couldn't guarantee that I could do everyones but would do them in order of first come first served, so donations would be sent when I have completed your picture.

What's the best way of doing this? I think each person should send their donation to a rescue of my choice... what do you say?

I will start with you Norrielian. Will PM you now :wave:

Anyone else who would like one please let me know!

I'm afraid it's embedded in the image because I did it in Corel draw.

However now that you ask, it has got me thinking... if anyone wants one I could do it and perhaps ask for a couple of pounds donation to a rescue?

I will have to do one at a time... and couldn't guarantee that I could do everyones but would do them in order of first come first served, so donations would be sent when I have completed your picture.

What's the best way of doing this? I think each person should send their donation to a rescue of my choice... what do you say?

I will start with you Norrielian. Will PM you now :wave:

Anyone else who would like one please let me know!

That's so kind, have pm'd you. xx

Oh yes please :D
I'll make a donation to a Rescue of your choice !!
Do you want me to PM you a pic of Bobbie ?

Janex

Fantastic, you are second on my list! Yes, if you want Bobbie to be on it then email me a pic... will PM you now with email address :wave:

Last edited:
To everyone getting an illustration I just can't decide on a rescue :oops: so you will have to send it directly to the rescue of your choice. When I put your finished cards up maybe you could let people know who got your donation?

thea did u mean the one i made with domino and pebbles??
bcus i cud make some too for people and we cud maybe raise some money 4 briar patch or something, for little mozart :)

id be happy to make some too ( if u were talking about me!)

Back