• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just been attacked

touie

Wise Old Thumper
by fudge for a cheese and onion pringle :shock: surely that can't be normal, anyone else have a rabbit with a crisp fetish? :shock:

Crisp fetish

Hello,

My Bunnie has a crisp fetish too she loves beef flavoured crisps! Can't sit on the floor and eat them because she stands up then lunges at the packet, also honks alot when basically any food around.

You can't eat an apple near her either, she tracks us down and tries to mug us!

Caroline

:roll:

domino once darted very quickly onto the sofa, and honest to god he GRABBED me toast with his teeth and the binkied off with it!!! i nearly wet myself with laughter lol

My bridge bunny Harvey used to try and snatch crisps from me. It got so I either had to turn my back to him to eat them, or not eat them when he was around. He was the same with chocolate. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rebec :p

My Sadie adores Wotsits!!! They also love digestive biscuits, which they get once a year as a treat, but sshh dont tell anyone;) :lol:

Melanie bullies me for everything. She ran off with a breaded mushroom in her mouth the other day and I had to chase her. She's had a gulp of my bloody Mary too before I could stop her (and she didn't mind the tabasco):roll: . Last night it was icecream she was after and tortilla chips. :roll:

popadoms are a definate fav here. We can't eat an indian takeaway in the sitting room without a rabbit trying to nick one. I was also mugged by my rabbits for my bannana last night. I wouldn't have minded but I already gave them the bigger half

My boyfriend likes cherry juice and, because I sometimes let Melanie drink from my glass:oops: , he gets mugged every evening. Smoothie too!!! Luckily he doesn't mind sharing and usually puts a bit in her bowl!!:D

:lol: :lol: Yes! Poppy managed to get inside an empty packet of vegetable crisps to lick up the remaining crumbs, unfortunately I didn't have the camera to hand.

Back