• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who just came to say hello !! PICS !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
They aren't very good as didn't want to use flash and they all just tumbled out then tumbled back in again !! :lol: :love: :love:

CIMG0764.jpg

CIMG0765.jpg

CIMG0766.jpg

CIMG0767.jpg

oh oh oh oh!!!!! one of them looks like one of jellys babies from ages ago
aw aw aw!!!!soooo adorable

Fantastic!, they look so good, mine havn'e come out of their box yet, maybe they will in a day or two.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww How cute are they... Oh my goodness they are adorable. How old are they *runs off to find a bag to steal them in*

:love: :love: :love:

:D they were two weeks yesterday, it was so funny, I heard a noise and went to look saw two of them out, then the two fawn ones tumbled out - mum was just looking as if to say 'oh no now what - no peace for me then !!' she fed them though then hopped up on top of the carrier! Then they all wobbled back in one after each other!!

Checked on them this morning and the agouti looked like 'he' was going to come out again, but decided to gently pop the hay back over as they still very young. I'm working at home today, so in kitchen with full view and camera at ready!!

Realised am going to have to baby proof now though :roll: need to think of something to put over the edge of the dog crate so mum can still get in but babies can't get out ....thinking rolled up towel?

Back