• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

secret santa's

Its a secret :p :lol:

So far I've got a treat basket for each of my pairs and a smaple hay pack from T.H.E :?

Got loads on order though :D

Last edited:
lol i saw the title and thought 'oh no' lol thought id sun sumthign wrong!hehe im such a pessimist!
I got some willow balls and hay matts etc, stuff thats light to post!didnt want to get anything heavy cus id watse half my cash on postage!!

I'm making christmas crackers with brown paper and toilet roll tubes and I ordered some baskets from T.H.E which I'll put grass and brome hay in with pine cones, vine balls and hay cubes.

I've got a few bits and pieces from Tescos! I've got a list of hay, baskets and other treats to order from the hay experts! And a little something for their human carers! I've also been saving toilet rolls which will be stuffed with some kind of special hay! Oh and a Christmas Card of course :D

Hannah

Ooh you get a free stocking if you spent £30 at T.H.E also they have some lovely bunny tea towels and that!

Back