• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered Piggies

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
What do you all buy from Pampered Piggies then? :) Had a couple of browses and havent really seen anything im sure the girlies would like...Mind you i've not seen anything on any site in ages that i've wanted to buy them (Think im poorly? :oops:) and they are probably getting a bit sick of parcels of hay :lol: What do your flopsies recommend? Xx

mine like:
Bunny broomsticks, willow balls (plain and stuffed) sisal carrots, small bags of herbs, hazel chew sticks, carrot pellets, mountain hay, redigrass :)

I had a look, but truthfully I thought the products were overpriced. The shampoos were ridiculous :shock:
Taz

I got my first ever order from there today and I'm well impressed - will be doing another order very soon.

I got: bunnys' Christmas dinner, piggies' Christmas dinner, apple cubes, willow rings and carrot pellets.

Rebec :)

I'm going to order the bunnies' xmas dinner and the piggies' one too - what a brilliant idea! :)

Have just put an order in too :oops:

Most of the stuff I wanted was sold out though :( Guess I'll just have to keep watching the site :oops:

Yes, I'm waiting for them to get some stock in before I order my xmas goodies. :) I want that carrot play patch (or whatever it was called) for Clover - she will love it.

Mine love the willow balls, broomsticks, hay metal balls, and the oat hay. I cant stop buying from PP. Also their postage is very cheap compared to other online stores :D Have you seen the gorgeous Christmas Hampers :D I also buy alot of the dried dandelion, plaintain etc.

Where is the christmas dinner bit, what section is it under. Always find it difficult to navigate on that site which is a shame cos I would have bought stuff from it by now if I could find my way round it!

i spent a fortune on it last week cant stop getting stuff for the pigs and the rabs love the willow balls and got the christmas dinners too.I just keep adding to my basket the delivery is quick too and packed nicely

For those of you who have ordered buns and piggies xmas dinner what do you reckon to what you get. I am considering getting one. Can we see pics! x

For those of you who have ordered buns and piggies xmas dinner what do you reckon to what you get. I am considering getting one. Can we see pics! x

:wave: Ive told the bunnies and piggies they cant look till Christmas Day :shock: :oops: :D If I get a minute later Ill open one for you :D

I haven't looked for a while, but I'll go and have a peek now! :D

The Gorgeous Guinea shampoos are expensive but fantastic: I couldn't recommend them enough :thumb:

I've got another order due this week. Think now I may have been a bit hasty and might have to go and order some more. :)

I thought the Piggies and Bunnies Christmas Dinners look great - this week I've ordered the Christmas dinner that has a cracker and other things in. Got to stop really or none of my family will be getting any pressies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine all love the grassy logs :D They like the paper tunnels too, Buu and Beau spent all of saturday in their paper tunnel :lol: And I get the paper bags and fill them with hay and pellets, they chuck them about for ages then eat it all :lol:

Their favourite treat from there are the apple cubes and they like the chew sticks. All the willow balls :lol: And Buu loves the cholla ring, its nearly dissapeared so I am waiting for more to come in stock :lol: And Trip loves the little seagrass mats, he flings it around loads :D

All my buns and the rescue buns over here will be getting their christmas gifts from pampered piggies :D

I haven't looked for a while, but I'll go and have a peek now! :D

The Gorgeous Guinea shampoos are expensive but fantastic: I couldn't recommend them enough :thumb:

I have never shampooed mine. Are they meant to be shampooed. Someone told me piggies love swimming in shallow water. My pigs would die of heart failure if I even touched them let alone bathed them! (obviously I do touch them but they hate it). think they hate me. :shock:

Back