• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmm... Which hay to choose...?

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Hmmm, I can't make my mind up which hay to buy from hay experts. I got the sample pack and Bobby & Nibbles loved em all so how can I choose?!

Any recommendations?

I'm on a bit of a budget too, so I can't go too crazy!!

dont know if i can help choose one but we had the sample pack and lola loved the brome and oat hay. i ordered some more at the smallest size but i am fast running out - its £26 for the next size up (she's one expensive bunny - but she's a giant so she eats a fair bit!) maybe get two kinds in the smaller bags for a bit of variety:D

Mine loved the pure pastures meadow hay which is really stalky. they wouldn't touch the other stuff. its only afew quid too. some people dislike it, but its better than no hay x

Mine all love the oat hay too.I buy the large bags and they don,t seem to last two minutes:rolleyes:
They all eat every scrap though and i restrict them to an handful a day each.The rest of the time they get the dustfree hay which they like:D

dont know if i can help choose one but we had the sample pack and lola loved the brome and oat hay. i ordered some more at the smallest size but i am fast running out - its £26 for the next size up (she's one expensive bunny - but she's a giant so she eats a fair bit!) maybe get two kinds in the smaller bags for a bit of variety:D
They're only lionhead crosses so they won't eat as much as your bun (But Bobby sure does try!)

The brome hay was the first one I gave them and they seemed to love it.

I was thinking of getting some meadow hay, and some brome and some oat and mixing em up

Mine like the Pure Pastures meadow hay, too. And they love the Oat, Wheat and Barley hay mix, and the Natural Timothy hay and the brome hay. They were not too keen on the Excel forage stuff.

I've ordered that oat wheat and barley hay, bunny brome and field fresh meadow hay.

I think they'll be happy with my choice!

Back