• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i need another piggy in my life i miss buzz buzz

jesska

Alpha Buck
well as you all know my piggy buzz die with all the fire works and i keep looking for him and i miss him very much iv seen these too guys on guinea pig rehome and fell in love with them,does any one have a long hair piggy are these hard to look after or keep up with i will have them indoor in winter and a have summer house but my buzz was short hair but i did like to give him a bath or 2 :lol: what do you surguest? also maybe its alittle far for me to get to leeds bit of a nervous driver only just started to drive too.

also if any rescues have a pair of piggys im not sure what im looking for something like my buzz but too of them

i feel i need another one in my life :)

http://www.guineapigrehome.org.uk/gp/moreinfo.asp?GpigID=2277

Theres a sngle piggie on here called Ron hes so cute!!!!!! I know hes single but you could bond him!!! I like Ron alot can you tell? hehe :lol:

i know i was going to get gorgie when my buzz buzz was here with me, but i dont have another piggy to bond him with.
what do you think of these ?
i have a furry bun and hes girlfriend seem to keep him tidy :lol:
iv ever had buzz and dont know where to start:?

we have a gorgeous pair of girls..
Wodjamacallit.jpg

Thingamyjig.jpg

Piggies are like buns - they are social and like company of their own kind, unless you can find the odd pig who prefers a solitary life. I have 3 girls, one of whom is an Abyssinian (sp ? ), and whilst her coat isn't that long it does require more brushing than a shorthaired pig to remove the loose hair and dirt. I also bath them all about every 6-8 weeks with an insecticidal shampoo.

I am by no means a piggy expert, but I have been told by someone who is that 2 neutered boys or 2 girls are the best combination as a neutered boar will try to mount a female constantly. Apparantly they don't get the idea that they have been neutered and still think they have to hump for Britain :lol: :lol: I tried Daffodil with a boy and he did exactly that. She was very cross about it.

Have you tried looking on some of the guinea pig forums to see if they have a rehoming section ?

i know i was going to get gorgie when my buzz buzz was here with me, but i dont have another piggy to bond him with.
what do you think of these ?
i have a furry bun and hes girlfriend seem to keep him tidy :lol:
iv ever had buzz and dont know where to start:?

I think you will find it hard to find a rescue that will rehome to you if you intending on putting him/them with your rabbit again ;)

I have 3 neutuered boars with 3 unneutuered sows and don't have any problems humping. but then they do have oodles of room. think it depends how much else there is for them to do, some pigs need more entertainment than others!:lol:

yeah i have been on the guinea pig rehome and fell in love with horace and fergal how cute are they

http://www.guineapigrehome.org.uk/gp/moreinfo.asp?GpigID=2277

look at the cutness on these guys just their long haired and might need lots of grooming and i know buzz hated hes grooming brush just to squeek and i woud be able to bare it think im upsetting them ekkk

but i do like the look of these too little girls honey bunny there coats look easyer to look after
see only problem is i cant drive very far as iv only pass my test and i am a nervey driver :oops:
my mum said she could drive to some distanace for me haha i dont even no how far you are from me

aw no there not going to be with a rabbit :?
ahh i was talking about my boy bun been furry and hes gf bun keeps him tidy thought it might b same with piggys

Back