• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maybe NoBun Loves Hal............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............but I do !! :love: :love:

Picture1596.jpg

Picture1597.jpg

Janex

Poor Hal....at least he doesn't look like he's letting the rejections get him down:lol:
He's a beautiful boy - maybe he'd be just as happy with a posse of two footed Hal fans?

Jane are you trying to bond him? x x x

I have been........7 Does over the last 2 years and they have all attacked him :cry:
Hal has very poor eyesight, is *very* headshy due to being picked up by his ears by his breeder :evil: and is so nervous. I wont be attempting to bond him again as it just makes him miserable and poorly :cry: :cry:

Janex

Awwww poor Hal- :censored: = breeder. Amber was from Jane Dexter- Orginally from a breeder who treated her terrible. Im looking for a male to bond Amber with- but I know you dont rehome any of your buns. Hope Hal has a good single life though! He is beautiful x x x

Maybe he prefers boy bunnies? :D He is such a softy.

Did you see 11-year old Harvey on the Bobtails website? He looks like your kind of bun. :D

Flippin' eck tripple post!! :shock: :?

Tamsin get the hammer onto that server!! :lol:

Janex

Last edited:
Oh my goodness how can they not love him he is utterly adorable. I love him and so does Princess Caramel, she sends lovely bunny kisses to Hal and has now gone red and run off to hide! :love:

Back