• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A home at last

hunnybun

Mama Doe
For Brindle and Brioche who have been in my rescue for about 2 years!! they have now been reserved :D :D

Brindle

DSC03296.jpg

Brioche

DSC03298.jpg

Brindle & Brioche :D

May2006rescuebuns080.jpg

Awww bless them! :love:

Well done who ever reserved them... you will be giving them the happy home they deserve! :thumb:

What's their story?

Awww bless them! :love:

Well done who ever reserved them... you will be giving them the happy home they deserve! :thumb:

What's their story?

Both just unwanted buns, they came in a few weeks apart and were bonded at the rescue :D They are super rabbits, Brindle liked to nip but is fine now :D I am so happy for them :D :D :D :D

Aw so glad you have found someone for them!

Call me soft but when we went to the rescue to get our girlies we asked what the rabbits stories were and tried to choose those who had had the worst times/the ones which looked like no one else would pick them.

In the end the ones we got are the loveliest two you could wish for - just wish they didn't like to dig up the garden so much!!!

im so pleased that they are getting a happy ending. They are both gorgeous

Well done to whoever reserved them. And i hope they settle well in their new home

Back