• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting two yellow continental Giants

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I am now getting two yellow continental giants ,at the end of December. I have a 10x12 shed which my husband has said I can have, there will be other things in the shed like a couple of bikes etc. my husband is going to partitian the shed so the main majority goes to the rabbits. I am home all day and my back garden is 100ft and completely rabbit proofed, they will be let out for most of the day with me keeping a close eye on them at all times. How does this sound for them? I cant wait to get them. Out of curiosity, do any other giant owners have dogs? I have one who is really friendly, and I have seen quite a few pictures of dogs and giants getting on brilliantly.Do yours?
Sallyx

Brill now you can join the giant club! Im looking for a male to bond with amber. Where are you getting them from ? x x x

Back