• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for Giant Buns

Ab & Stu

Alpha Buck
Hi :wave:

I have just adopted a Conti Giant as a girlfriend for Stu!
I have lots of toys for them both to play with while i'm out at work (They're indoor buns) but i cannot seem to find anything Ebony will fit in :lol: all tunnels and willow wig wams are made for smaller buns! I have a couple of large cardboard boxes that i have cut holes in but was wondering if there is anything else?? I'm not very creative!!! :roll:

Thanks

Abbie x

I was thinking about getting one of those igloo shaped moulded plastic dog kennels for Harvey, Herbie, and Daisy and cutting a second door at the back of it to give them something big enough to run through and hide inside.

I haven't found anywhere that caters for the larger buns so I get the kids tents and tunnels now;) argos, woolies, asda, anwhere you can buy kids toys really;)

Amber has play tunnels and big willow balls that I order off the internet. Ikea are god for toys- they do a cat house and Amber loves it!!! x x x

Melanie destroyed a willow ring in an hour the other day - she seemed to enjoy that. She's still a baby so will still fit in a willow teepee. Intrigued to see what others suggest for when she's bigger.

My lot have never shown much interest in tunnels, tubes, etc, but the Frenchies love baby rattles. The more noise they can make with them by shaking or bashing against the floor the more they like it :lol: :lol:
Taz

Thanks for your great ideas! I hadn't thought of Kids tunnels or cat and dog toys! I'm off to Wollies now!!! :lol:

Back