• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Camp Sanctuary Open Day

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys

Just to let you know the bunny camp sanctuary :rabbit2: is having an open day on Sunday (18th November) to raise money and also so people can look at the buns for adoption.
If you live locally please come along and show your support. The sanctuary is based in Heaton in West Yorkshire.

http://www.geocities.com/bunnycampsanctuary/

Thanks
Zoé

Hilarious - I was just updating my sig to advertise it!!

5 of my buns are from there. Please come along and support them - Sonya and the gang do a fab job!!

I got Scrumpie Jack from there (need to update my sig) and Sonya was so helpful and works so damn hard for those buns.

I am donating some fab rabbit soaps which I sell - was going to have a stall, but I'm on a course all day in Leeds that day. I'm disappointed as I wanted to see the bunsters!

Will you be going Toffee?

:wave: Yes I will! I wrote my car off on Friday so I'll have to get the bus :roll: but I'll be there!! I'll probably end up spending a fortune as usual!!!:roll: :lol:

The bunnies in my avatar are from there - they used to belong to one of the volunteers (Sarah who went travelling). I'm not allowed any more bunnies now (I have 7) so I hope Sonya's put a sign up denying me access to the rabbitry!! I adopted a rabbit "by accident" as a result of an open day 18 mths ago. She was the only one not homed and I'd spent ages talking to her on the day so I had to take her!!! :D :lol:

To far for me sadly but wish them loads of luck, its just one of many rescues that I would love to go to, who knows, maybe next time I am in York I may get the chance:D

Back