• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donald Piggy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Donald
Donald.jpg

He is a lovely young piggy who is going to Karen's tonight to be fostered..i'm collecting Sean and Dermot ..and the lovely Estelle who i know Karen will miss..so I'm hoping Donald helps fill the gap:D

:D Yay - great news for Sean and Dermot ... they're going to a very lovely piggie home with two gorgeous girlie pigs called Wendy and Alice. :D :D

Donald had a good night and is rather taken with Joes fingers. He even came to Joe this morning when he called him. He is a delightful little piggie. He has had some food and loves diving in his hay. He really is lovely.
I even heard him wheek along with Tiny ealier.

Donald had a good night and is rather taken with Joes fingers. He even came to Joe this morning when he called him. He is a delightful little piggie. He has had some food and loves diving in his hay. He really is lovely.
I even heard him wheek along with Tiny ealier.

Why are Jill's piggies so friendly?
Ozzy has the best temperament of any piggie, i was telling my mum just this morning it must be Honeybunnys or the fostering that makes the piggies s o delightful! :p

Why are Jill's piggies so friendly?
Ozzy has the best temperament of any piggie, i was telling my mum just this morning it must be Honeybunnys or the fostering that makes the piggies s o delightful! :p

it's both!:lol:
Seriously i haven't had any of the recent piggies here for long..so it's down to the fosterers...
I've said it before but always willing to say it again,..I couldn't manage without my group of wonderful fosterers..they make a huge difference to the number of animals we can help...lovely people all of them:D

its lovley to hear nice stories like this :)

Hs is a cutie :)

Well done for all of you for helping these animals

Back