• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone For Rhubarb?....

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Rhubarba.jpg

This is Rhubarb..he arrived a while ago and had nasty wounds where he had been left with another un neutered male who picked on him:(
He is now neutered and healed up and looking for Luuurve!:D
A small dark harlequin..approx 5 month old friendly boy.
and sooo handsome
Rhubarb.jpg

He's gorgeous !! :love: Must admit I though maybe you had a fab new recipe for rhubarb trifle or something :oops: :lol: :lol:

I know they're cute when I keep going back for another look!:lol: I'm not usually a harlequin fan, but he's lovely!:love:

That's not fair, Jill! I thought you had posted a photo of a big rhubarb plant. You lure people into this thread and then have this gorgeous boy instead of a plant! :lol: :lol:

It's a good job he didn't come my way for fostering else I think I probably would be a failed fosterer by now! Have a thing for handsome, uppy-eared boys! I'm stuggling not to fall for foster Roo as it is! :love:

That's not fair, Jill! I thought you had posted a photo of a big rhubarb plant. You lure people into this thread and then have this gorgeous boy instead of a plant! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Jill have you had a bunny in named Trifle?? surely its only a matter of time.:D

:lol: :lol:

Jill have you had a bunny in named Trifle?? surely its only a matter of time.:D

no we haven't yet..watch this space!:lol: :lol:
we have had a Truffle..which is quite near! and lots os sweet names...Chocolate..Toffee..Smartie...Buttons..Twix...ect...:D

no we haven't yet..watch this space!:lol: :lol:
we have had a Truffle..which is quite near! and lots os sweet names...Chocolate..Toffee..Smartie...Buttons..Twix...ect...:D

Oooh so many dessert names... Trifle, Pudding, Sorbet, Jelly, Cheescake, Cookie, Tiramisu!:lol: :lol: I'll stop now.

Oooh so many dessert names... Trifle, Pudding, Sorbet, Jelly, Cheescake, Cookie, Tiramisu!:lol: :lol: I'll stop now.
Ah we've already had Pudding and Cookie!:lol:
Cookie was another one who nearly stayed..i really missed him when he went..that was a long time ago now

Back